With gReception VOTING, you can carry out these types of voting:
- Online voting – It is carried out online, within the bounds of a published term. First of all, you prepare the voting questions, set the parameters (quorum, criterion for adopting, who is entitled to vote, etc.). Subsequently, you invite the voters and launch voting. When voting finishes, you just print the protocol of results of voting or export data to Excel.
- Online elections – Choosing from the list of candidates with the possibility to reduce the number of votes of a voter, number of voted positions; the score sheet is divided into three parts – elected, met the selection criterion (substitutes) and did not meet the criteria.
Mandatory personal data protection is provided in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Bulk mailing is used for sending calls for vote with the minimization of emails going to the spam folder.
AT A MEETING
It takes place in real time at a meeting or session. Firstly, you prepare questions for voting, set parameters (quorum, criterion for adoption etc.). When voting is launched, the application will lead you question by question.
- The total numbers of for and against votes
- The total numbers of votes from authorized voters (it is possible to set a quorum)
- Roll-call vote (it is possible to set a quorum and various weights of votes)